Satyanarayan Puja is a holy ritual of worshipping Lord Vishnu. Satya means truth and Narayan means the Supreme Being. Hence, Satyanarayan means: “The Supreme Being who is an embodiment of Truth”. It is by Satyanarayan Puja, a person receives the blessings of Lord Vishnu who always nurtures His devotees and showers health, wealth and prosperity in their lives in abundance. The katha is called “Satyanarayan Katha” and it is an integral part of Satyanarayan Puja.
- Satyanarayan Puja pleases Lord Vishnu and makes us receive His blessings & benevolence in our lives.
- This Puja brings prosperity in an individual’s life.
- This Puja brings harmony in family relations.
- This Puja removes all financial problems from a person’s life and bestows abundant wealth.
- This Puja is highly beneficial for people involved in a business as this Puja protects a business from regulatory hurdles and damaging competition in the market.
- This Puja brings a significant increase in business orders along with ample cash flows.
- Since This Puja blesses a person with gain in wealth, it also promotes growth in the career of people who are in the job sector as well.
- India Puja gives relief from ongoing ailments and blesses the native with good health.
- This Puja makes the Navgraha (Nine Planets) conducive to the native by enhancing the strength of benefic planets and bringing an end to the wrath of malefic planets in his/her life.